kirk’s recommended tools, https://www.stuccoplastering.com/tools/
Howdy, my friends on our Amazon site above, I took the liberty of researching the tools we use to save you a bit of time and cash.
We don’t need the most expensive tools, just the best built and proper tools at the absolute lowest price available, plus on this site, you can still buy your everyday supplies also.
An example, on our Amazon site, click on the link on gloves we use, they sell for six bucks each, next to it is a link that sells the same gloves by the dozen, for 23 dollars that’s two bucks each. You can work in the swamps, or lath and or plaster with these waterproof glove’s at a cost that’s the best, bar none.
Plus, this helps support us a bit so we can keep making these teaching videos.
Howdy, ambitious and faithful subscribers and fellow plasterers, in this video Jason, my son and I, are showing the new age of tools, Milwaukee, all American made and for every issue especially for the contractor or all the DIY’res in the country.
We have switched all of our tools for battery operated Milwaukee, Stucco breakout has never been more natural nor as uncomplicated.
This Milwaukee rotary hammer is just another reason to their arsenal of tools. The reason for our switch, Milwaukee, seems to us the best and most reliable tool company with a reputation to back up their words and tools.
Plus it helps to have the majority of General contractors and fellow contractors also choosing, “Milwaukee.”
The leading quality of an excellent plasterer is not applications, oh no, it
S This is 70% of plastering; the other 30% is coordination to apply it.
As a rule, my fellow passionate plasterers, I describe in simple Layman’s terms the applications and reasons for our actions so that even my dear old grandma can understand.
FYI, If interested in the tools, we recommend visiting our Amazon link at https://www.stuccoplastering.com/tools. We take the guesswork out of buying weapons.
More educational and free Youtube videos below, so sit back relax and enjoy the show, and oh yeah, don’t forget to like and subscribe, It’s not only good karma, It makes you feel better too.
Structural Maintenance repairs -https://youtu.be/Q0fN6QJKdu0Plastering work for beginners -https://youtu.be/v7adVC17sOg
Make bucket plastering scoops -https://youtu.be/VSsVy8yNr6Y
Plastering an exterior wall J’s -https://youtu.be/_SAA11s0BPs
Render or plastering advice -https://youtu.be/mgq-bnxNimk
Teaching stucco finishes -https://youtu.be/1enMWniNYkI
Fix warped plastering trowel -https://youtu.be/Wkl9K62el4M
Common plastering problems -https://youtu.be/bXhYf4yNNto
Plaster patchwork mistakes -https://youtu.be/xTB2RxBdKGA
Showing stucco skip finishes -https://youtu.be/1enMWniNYkI
Teaching Internal rendering -https://youtu.be/GVj1uYAfMuQ
Egyptian block plaster in S.F. -https://youtu.be/T5kA6KdfAE8
Should Stucco walls breathe -https://youtu.be/HIA_pOwQ-vg
STUCCO ANY WOOD HOME -https://youtu.be/_GDEBxsooZ8
Plastering advice -https://youtu.be/mgq-bnxNimk
plastering windows for DIY -https://youtu.be/pLa8O9npjVs
Interior replacing Plastering -https://youtu.be/1d_W5qrHCe8
spinning a plastering hawk -https://youtu.be/X-7wq28CwrU
Repair stucco styrofoam -https://youtu.be/clWt12riwJU
Stucco plaster sand finishes -https://youtu.be/xPvm5BUm5-8
Knockdown stucco dash -https://youtu.be/Ehjtf2CyB10
Mold/mildew in plaster walls -https://youtu.be/6qYNA403hrc
Plaster Patching Repairs -https://youtu.be/1JqhN98YZU8
Professional plastering Skyline -https://youtu.be/v7adVC17sOg
render a wall by lagoon -https://youtu.be/2eLBYgbg0pU
Repairing stucco patches -https://youtu.be/j2CTsCrLe1k
Plastering a house fat ugly -https://youtu.be/uiB5e9vG0Vg
plastering cinder blocks C.V. -https://youtu.be/LW9Dwxl2W4c
Roof to Wall metal flashing -https://youtu.be/VAl0559QGM0
Plastering tools, funny, Larry -https://youtu.be/C-rfpD3KKXc
How to remove old plaster -https://youtu.be/XXYnWvEe_e0
Sand and plaster mix ratios -https://youtu.be/Kp_mJmg1p3M