kirk’s recommended tools, https://www.stuccoplastering.com/tools
Howdy, ambitious subscribers and fellow plasterers, on our Amazon site above, I took the liberty of researching the tools we use to save you a bit of time and cash.
We don’t need the most expensive tools just the best built and proper tools at the absolute lowest price available, plus on this site, you can still buy your everyday supplies also.
An example, on our Amazon site, click on the link on gloves we use, they sell for six bucks each, next to it is a link that sells the same gloves by the dozen, for 23 dollars that’s two bucks each. You can work in the swamps, or lath and or plaster with these waterproof glove’s at a cost that’s the best, bar none.
Plus this helps support us a bit so we can keep making these teaching videos.
Support us on Patreon and google
(Tip jar or a donations page)
Hello everyone, in this video, it’s a weekend and again I’m having fun and chilling with me wife and sons.
we show you plastering and stucco products other uses, in this video, we are applying an acrylic stucco over a driveway.
The main quality of a good plasterer is not applications, oh no, it’s knowing all about cement plasters or acrylics and what finishes the can achieve easily. This is 70% of plastering the other 30% is coordination to apply it.
As a rule my fellow passionate plasterers, I describe in simple Layman’s terms the applications and reasons for our actions so that even my dear old grandma can understand.
“Warning: I make plastering look way easier than it actually is.”
FYI, If interested in the tools we recommend visit our Amazon link at, https://www.stuccoplastering.com/tools we take the guesswork out of buying tools.
More educational and free Youtube videos below, so sit back relax and enjoy the show, and oh yeah, don’t forget to like and subscribe, It’s not only good karma, It makes you feel better too.
Make bucket plastering scoops -https://youtu.be/VSsVy8yNr6Y
Plastering an exterior wall J’s -https://youtu.be/_SAA11s0BPs
Render or plastering advice -https://youtu.be/mgq-bnxNimk
Teaching stucco finishes -https://youtu.be/1enMWniNYkI
Fix warped plastering trowel -https://youtu.be/Wkl9K62el4M
Common plastering problems -https://youtu.be/bXhYf4yNNto
Plaster patchwork mistakes -https://youtu.be/xTB2RxBdKGA
Teaching stucco skip finishes -https://youtu.be/1enMWniNYkI
Teaching Internal rendering -https://youtu.be/GVj1uYAfMuQ
Egyptian block plaster in S.F. -https://youtu.be/T5kA6KdfAE8
Should Stucco walls breathe -https://youtu.be/HIA_pOwQ-vg
STUCCO ANY WOOD HOME -https://youtu.be/_GDEBxsooZ8
Plastering advice -https://youtu.be/mgq-bnxNimk
plastering windows for DIY -https://youtu.be/pLa8O9npjVs
Interior replacing Plastering -https://youtu.be/1d_W5qrHCe8
spinning a plastering hawk -https://youtu.be/X-7wq28CwrU
Repair stucco styrofoam -https://youtu.be/clWt12riwJU
Stucco plaster sand finishes -https://youtu.be/xPvm5BUm5-8
Knockdown stucco dash -https://youtu.be/Ehjtf2CyB10
Mold/mildew in plaster walls -https://youtu.be/6qYNA403hrc
Plaster Patching Repairs -https://youtu.be/1JqhN98YZU8
Professional plastering Skyline -https://youtu.be/v7adVC17sOg
render a wall by lagoon -https://youtu.be/2eLBYgbg0pU
Repairing stucco patches -https://youtu.be/j2CTsCrLe1k
rendering a house fat ugly -https://youtu.be/uiB5e9vG0Vg
plastering cinder blocks C.V. -https://youtu.be/LW9Dwxl2W4c
Roof to Wall metal flashing -https://youtu.be/VAl0559QGM0
Plastering tools, funny, Larry -https://youtu.be/C-rfpD3KKXc
How to remove old plaster -https://youtu.be/XXYnWvEe_e0
Sand and plaster mix ratios -https://youtu.be/Kp_mJmg1p3M
http://amzn.to/2eZm8IJ This Trowel in this link is my absolute favoritist and bestest trowel, unfortunately, it’s too long for most folks but it’s the only one that the width is 5 inches thus has much more flex for the plasterer for better controlling and hard steel troweling
http://amzn.to/2fbdGKa this t trowel is only 4 inches wide but I do use it often also as it’s easier to control as its only 16 long which is still two inches longer than a standard trowel.
It’s called MARSHALLTOWN The Premier Line SP164SSR8 16-Inch by 4-Inch Stainless Steel Exposed Rivet Pool Trowel, If Marshall town, curry of any other plastering tool company starts making 5 inches with pool trowel, I will show these trowels in our video and explain why a 5 inch wide by 14 or 16 pool trowel is superior to a 14 or 16 by 5 inch plastering trowel.
Its all about hand-eye coordination