• CA State Contractors License #730258
• 5 Star ratings on Yelp & Google
• Numerously mentioned on Berkeley Parents Network
• 110K+ YouTube subscribers and growing
East Bay Area Stucco Specialists
If you require stucco or plaster repairs, that’s us! We specialize in all lath, plaster, and stucco. We’re a father & son team, serving the East Bay Area for over 30 years.
We have a comprehensive DIY YouTube channel with over 850 videos, helping other plasterers and DIY “weekend warriors” with how to apply stucco for repairs, additions, skim coats and more.
Our videos are to show you how we apply stucco & plaster…
- The bummer news: it takes 10-15 years experience to learn to apply cement plaster correctly.
- The good news: you can learn to lath or apply the moisture barriers from our videos.
- The bestest news: you can some dough and lath or apply the moisture barrier yourself – then call us for just the plastering! This is why we teach lathing, for you to save in areas you can and call us for the parts that require “expert” craftsmanship.
Looking for stucco repair or stucco additions? For a free estimate, use our contact form here or scroll down below. We are family owned & operated in the East Bay, but we’ve taken on many projects through the Bay Area. If possible: send pictures, and as many as possible! Please include the city and address – this way I can view on Google maps as our truck can’t drive on narrow roads, steep hills or driveways very well.
The more details the better, so that we may decide if your project is beneficial to us both or if a recommendation is more helpful.
Big or small, we do it all!
Stucco Finishes to Match Your Existing Finish
Are you completing a home addition, need wall patching, or installing a new door and windows? We expertly repair the stucco back to normal with a finish to match your existing walls. Once you have painted our new patch, it will blend into your old stucco so you and your friends won’t notice the stucco patchwork.
“You Build it, We Stucco it”
- Home Additions & New Construction
- Lath, Scratch and Brown Coats
- Color Coat Finishes
- Stucco Remodels
- Stucco Patch and Repairs
- Re-stuccoing around Doors & Windows
- New Texture on Walls, Fireplaces, etc
- Small stucco jobs welcome
Contact us below for an estimate, or use our extended form here.
*For questions on how to apply stucco, contact us through our YouTube channel
Don’t Get Burned – Choose a Licensed Contractor!
- Fully licensed & insured means you are protected from liability
- Expert matching on all plaster and stucco finishes
- Color choice varying from traditional earth tones to custom colors
- Textures can be light or heavy sand finishes, smooth or all types of skip trowel
- Quality work, reasonably priced
Again, if possible, send a few pictures. I bid and complete about 70% of repairs by images alone. The other 30% of the time, a photo gives me an idea, but an onsite inspection will be necessary to give a “concrete” estimate.
If I’m unable to respond, call my son Jason Giordano on his cell phone at 510-207-0252. Jason has been working with me for 15 years. He is not only a top-notch and knowledgeable plasterer, but also the creator of our YouTube channel ten years ago. Today we have over 850 free, educational and inspirational videos for those who wish to try and do it themselves.
Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day.
Five Star Reviews
“Friendly & Professional”
– Brian C.
This family is amazing! They know how to get the job done right. We had them replace a wall on our patio and they took extra care to protect our plants and cleaned up… Highly recommend this business.
– Justin R.
– Mark H.
Trusted Experts in Stucco & Plastering Application
Our Most Popular Videos
“How to stucco or plaster existing wood homes”
“Plastering professionals teaching DIY weekend warriors how to plaster“
“Teaching internal rendering, plaster ceiling repairs”
Blog & Newest Videos
Click the title or photo to read more & see the video!
Never Miss a Video!
Get our monthly newsletter – featuring a few of the top questions we get asked, and any new videos we upload. Join the Giordano Plastering community today!
*We respect your privacy and will NEVER sell or share your information.