Rendering a finish on a newly installed atm machine.
Howdy guys and gals, kirk here you favorite stucco and rendering professional with some tip to help you understand your number one investment your home, or what we do for businesses.
Question: does anyone understand why a cementitious finish will never match a painted surface????
Easy question, glad you asked, when rains the painted surface will not darken however the cementitious finish will, creating a goofy appearance while wet, thus, this wall will have to be painted as written up in their proposal to me. Our job was to match the finish with a cement plaster that would harden within an hour and be strong so no one writes their name in it.
The cement plaster we used is what large companies build bridges and sky scraper with, it’s crazy strong.
Or to say it more professionally about 4,700 PSI strong. hardened and stronger than most foundations and or walkways.
FYI, although we make applying stucco or plaster appear easy, it usually take about 10 to 15 years of hands on experience to understand how to apply Stucco/Plaster properly.
therefor, make certain you hire the right plastering and or rendering plaster company in your area for Rendering a finish.
However With a bit of help from me ‘Kirk” your favorite Rendering a finish, Professional, this video will be your guild to any and all questions about your most common home repair issues or as in this case commercial repairs
Rendering a finish to me, the render dude, explains that material knowledge is 70% of being a well rounded stucco guy, the other 30% is application if a company can spread one material they most likely can spend all materials, the understanding of what these rendering cement plasters can do is up to the plastering contractor to add the time in to understand what each cement plaster is produced for.
Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.
Rendering a finish
Render Plaster nerd, rendering plaster geek
Apply the first coat of stucco render, scratch coat plaster rendering
Rendering plaster to a wall, how to render
Understanding your number one investment your home
Popular cement, rendering videos, renderings top tips
youtube best explained Rendering plaster videos
Other popular rendering plaster videos below
Rendering a finish, rendering and exterior finishing, cement rendering, cement rendering all finishes, render a float finish, how to finish rendering a wall, type of render finishes, guide to basic rendering, float finish on a rendered wall