Hello ambitious guys and gals, who are interested in Understanding IMPERIAL Brand Veneer plaster systems, now possibly you can.
How? Excellent question, glad you asked, watch this video it explains how.
With a bit of help from me ‘Kirk Giordano” your favorite Veneer plaster Rendering Professional, this video will be your guild to a few frequently asked questions about weather or not to have your contractor apply 3 coat of taping mud with days of sanding and mountains of dust or a veneer plastering system which does not need sanding.
Even a hand held brick stone could not sand this Veneer, so make certain you hire the right guys the first time around.
With the veneer plastering system your leave it as rough or smooth as you wish, a level 5 is smooth which will cost you at least twice as much, it drops down to a level 4 to one, whet we have here is a level two complete with heavy grit and trowels lines as this is consider unique and beautiful all through the UK as it appears real or natural.
All of these Stucco and or veneer rendering tips from me your favorite stucco guy, are the methods most plastering contractors use here in the California area, material knowledge is 70% of being a well rounded stucco guy, the other 30% is application.
FYI, although we make applying Stucco, Plaster Render and Veneer plaster systems appear easy, it usually take about 10 to 20 years of hands on experience to understand how to apply Stucco/Plaster/Render properly.
Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.
Flashing Concrete foundations for stucco siding
Render Plaster nerd, render guy, rendering plaster geek
Rendering plaster to a wall, how to render
Interior Plastering Sand and Cement Rendering common tips
Imperial Brand Veneer Rendering plaster systems
World’s leading instructional how to render plaster videos,
FYI, although we make applying Stucco or Plaster Render appear easy, it usually take about 10 to 20 years of hands on experience to understand how to apply Stucco/Plaster/Render properly.
Other popular rendering plastering videos below
Imperial Brand Veneer Rendering plaster systems,
IMPERIAL Gypsum Base, IMPERIAL Brand Veneer plaster systems, IMPERIAL Veneer Basecoat is formulated to receive DIAMOND,
IMPERIAL veneer finish over IMPERIAL or DIAMOND veneer base coats, Imperial Brand Veneer Finish, IMPERIAL brand gypsum base,
Veneer plaster is a mixture of gypsum and limestone