Time Lapse, Online Stucco Video Tutorials for Dummies,
by your favorite stucco guys, pizza revenge
Howdy everyone we wish to welcome all you ambitious guys and gals to our “How to Plastering Channel,”
Jason and the rest of us have designed this channel for all who wish to understand everything in reference to your number one investment and pleasure
(Your Stucco Home!)
Jason thought of showing something a bit different in this video, that would sort of show a complete process without boring the crap out of the average person, yea, I know, “too late”
Surely, the thought of sitting under a coconut tree in the Bahamas with your feet in the warm sand while relaxing and sipping margarita’s with tiny umbrellas in them can’t be more rewarding than understanding stucco stuff, hence all the explanation videos, plus these video’s provide Jason, myself and Luuuuu a positive and constructive outlet.
Stucco, Render, and or Plastering simply takes a bit of attention, mixed with interest and incentives then you too can connect the dots in understanding the basic principles and techniques of installing stucco and or plaster and possibly realizing what extremely simple methods are available for you to use, this know how can be used to save you a few bucks.
Also, if you do the work yourself your physical efforts will help create a sense of euphoria which provides a peaceful nights sleep knowing, “Yeah Baby” I did these simple repairs myself.
What more does a righteous person desire?
Old Kirk says, material knowledge is 70% of being a well rounded stucco guy, The other 30% is application.
This video shows that if you purchace a heavy sand instead of the typical Olympia or Felton sand sold at most of the professional plastering yards that with practice a person can bring this heavier sand to the surface by (Sponge Floating) which matches a thrown on dash finish that has been painted and softened by the many coat of paint much better, rather than using the typical stucco sand then having to hard rubber float, then throwing or spraying on a stucco dash, as if this is done the texture will be too sharp and rough as the many painted application would not have been taken into consideration. Were professional and have to look at the broader picture.
In this video I am shown driving my beast of a truck to go get a Pizza, Jason’s suggestion, while leaving Jason to watch over the stucco as he knows well, if it’s get’s out of hand were in for a fight.
Last tip folks, with stucco it’s always setting once mixed with water, its super important to understand your set times because using skill
While the stucco is still soft or workable, it can be skillfully crafted and or floated.
Where as if its sets, not even speed, muscle mixed with skill can bring it back to a workable condition, this has happened to all of us plastering and stucco guys at one time or another this will always kick a feller’s arse.
It’s a hard lesson learned but once you lose a wall, this is the beginning of true and deep stucco wisdom.
Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.
Time Lapse, Online Stucco Video Tutorials for Dummies
stucco nerd guy, plaster geek, render dude, rendering fool
Home of the worlds most popular Stucco Video Tutorials
Other popular plastering videos tips below
Time Lapse, Online Stucco Video Tutorials for dummies, world’s most popular Stucco Video Tutorials,
time lapse tutorial videos, Time Lapse Stucco video with tutorial, Time Lapse How to Stucco a Wall video with tutorial,
getting plastered, getting plastered with stucco, online stucco tutorials, Online Video Tutorials, learn to Stucco video with tutorial